This policy provides information about how Urban Solutionsc AS / SafeBikely (hereby «SB») collect and process personal data from users of our services.
Urban Solutions AS, VAT: 919 270 942
The general manager at Urban Solutions AS is appointed Data Protection Officer of your collected and processed personal user data from SafeBikely.
Address: Leirfossvegen 5d, 7037 Trondheim
Telephone: +47 92 42 14 01
Based on your usage of services from SafeBikely, Urban Solutions AS will process personal information for the following purposes:
2) After signing up to use SafeBikely mobile app we process necessary personal data to provide you our services. We collect the following data:
The basis of processing your data for purpose 1) and 2) is solely to deliver and run SafeBikely in the best possible manner to your request, hereby to identify you as a user, and provide access to bike lockers and other services in the SafeBikely app.
4) With your prior consent we can process your personal data and send you messages with SMS or e-mail about our services, push notifications, marketing stunts. For this we will process the following personal data:
5) We also fulfil our agreement with you by storing your user history to display where your need for bicycle parking has been the greatest. Your user history is stored for six months, and we require your prior consent if storage excees six months. We offer you an overview of your history of bike rides. Your user history will provide us access to:
6) SB can also use your personal data and user history to improve the service, including system testing, quality improvements, troubleshooting and other necessary measures.
7) In order to comply with legal commitments enclosed or imposed upon SB from the government, including accounting requirements, we also need to process necessary data for this purpose.
8) In order to safeguard the rights of SB, including determine, enforce or defend a legal claim of broken bike lockers at your disposal, we can also process necessary personal data for this purpose.
Please note, that in order to fulfil our obligations in our agreement with you, we are dependent on receiving information specified above, including credit card details and phone number. The consequenses of not providing the requested information makes us unable to fulfil the agreement with you.
Only employees who needs your personal information to complete their work tasks will gain access. This is primarily employees related to customer service or the legal department. A limited number of employees have access to our entire customer register. These restrictions are justified to secure the day to day management of our customer register.
SB may disclose your personal information to third parties if there is a legal basis for disclosure. SB can for instance disclose personal data to public authorities to comply with statutory requirements and demands (eg tax authorites or the police), or to safeguard our rights in a user dispute.
We also share aggregated and anonymized data about our users and how they use the service – which can not identify individual users – for scientific- and statistical – purposes, projects and institutions, to the customer (municilipalities) and the public eye.
SB use data tools to collect, store or in any other way process personal data on our behalf [e. g. related to our IT-systems, payment services like Stripe, e-mail lists, chat-services. etc]. Vendor relations are regulated by a data processing agreement, which also provide security for your personal data.
[All personal data user processing is performed within the EU/EEA-area].
You are entitled to demand insights, edit or erase collected personal data about you.
You may anytime demand access to any prior consents or stored data in your user profile, where you can edit or erase data or withdraw prior consents. For questions about your rights or if you wish to exercise your rights please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to transfer your personal data to another data controller (data portability).
You may object to any direct marketing inquiries from us.
When you have deleted Safebikely and want to delete your profile, you will have to contact us and we remove it within 30 days.
Please note that if you delete the SafeBikely app, we will still have your personal information stored for the later use of services from SafeBikely. Therefore, it is very important that you contact us at email@example.com to ensure that all data are deleted.
Please note that when you delete your profile, we will have to continue storing some personal information to fulfil statutory requirements, including requirements for continued storage in accordance with accounting legislation. This applies, amongst other things, to payment and transaction history, which SB is obliged to save up to 5 years under the Accounting Act.
SB enhance user privacy and has implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data from breaches on personal data security, unauthorized access to and disclosure of personal information, including:
On some occasions urls occur on our website, or on websites for SB hosted by our partners. By following these urls, you leave our websites. These websites have their own privacy policies deciding how they are hosted, how data is collected and processed. We recommend that you read all privacy policies for our third parties when you visit and use their websites.